2017년 3월 27일 월요일

HACKING!!!!!

For this week our class learned about the basic idea of hacking. After the class ended I realized that hacking is something that could also be my story. Although I think I did not experience getting hacked myself (or did I?) I am actually paranoid that someone could obtain my information so easily. Even through my quick research if a pro hacker targets me specifically it would not even take them a day to suck out every single information about me. Out of all the websites that I am using, I was quite worried about my Facebook account. I use Facebook on a daily basis and just by swiping through my Facebook page even a stranger would immediately realize what I am interested in and my unique life.

Image result for facebook




In order to find out about Facebook hacking myself, I just did a quick research on Google. However, just by typing "Facebook hacking" on Google I was quite shocked at how easy it was to hack someone's account. There were so many websites that popped up that titled "easiest ways to hack facebook accounts" and there were also videos that kindly presented how to hack. Some ways that I have learned was Phishing, which was one of the most challenging ways but the most popular way of hacking. People create a fake login page in other words we are cloning the entire Facebook page. Another way would be tracking the cookie of the victim's computer. If we are using the same Wifi network as our victim then we would be able to exactly clone the cookie, which contains the information on the hard drive. In this method, we won't need to know the victim's password since by cloning the cookie, Facebook would think that the authentication was verified. 



Image result for hacking


Reference 
https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/4-ways-crack-facebook-password-protect-yourself-from-them-0139532/

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기