2017년 4월 27일 목요일

What have I learned!

It is quite hard to put everything I have learned to this one single blog post. The topic of Internet was overwhelming and full of surprises where I still feel like there are so much thing to be discovered. Just like an ocean how scientist believe that we are not even near close for discovering 1/3 of the ocean. That is why although it was quite painful studying for the test I was amazed at what humans have made. Topic covering Future of Internet really inspired me in so many ways. Really taught me that there are so much more that has to be done and it makes me excited about what is there to come. 


 amazed GIF




Image result for crying

Starting from how everyone would be able to the Internet soon and how people would be creating Internet nation. Although some predictions sound like a fictional story who would be confident enough to say that it is impossible. To put it into another perspective who would have imagined for us to develop this much? Humans have been moving along relentlessly and there are still so much to come. Even looking at the virtual reality we are creating the impossible. The Internet really shows the footsteps of our history and it will never stop. 

Lastly, thank you for reading my blog post!!!!!!!!!! Im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 





Image result for the end




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기